Thursday, March 1, 2012

March of the Hot Vegan Army

http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/51436/hot-army-guy-pose.html

Note**: I have NO idea if this guy above is vegan, but my point is that he COULD be and still look like this!!!!

If you've been following this blog for a while, you may be familiar my concept of the "Hot Vegan Army."

Basically, this is my mental list of famous vegans and vegetarians that I find personally attractive. I will grant you that physical beauty may not seem like the most admirable trait to appreciate about a person. However, these individuals have also chosen to reduce the cruelty-factor of their daily lives, which indicates to me that they are also beautiful on the inside.

Also, as far as I can tell, just about all of these people appear to engage in regular physical exercise, which is just a good idea. We just get the one body in this life, so we might as well treat it nicely and enjoy the heck out of it and its capabilities.

What I intend to demonstrate with my posts on the Hot Vegan Army is that vegetarians and vegans are not a group of self-denying, hermit-like creatures who are physically debilitated because they don't eat meat. In fact, they're pretty darn strong, healthy, and frankly quite easy on the eyes.

When you care enough to respect yourself, as well as make choices to help promote increased quality of life for animals, that makes you pretty hot in my book. And this is my book :-)

This month, since it is "March" after all, I intend to make it the "March of the Hot Vegan Army," and chronicle a new hot vegan or vegetarian every day, right here on this blog.

My hope is that at least one person out there will feel inspired by these individuals to try a vegetarian diet for themselves (or for the animals, or both). I will also add each person spotlighted here to the "Hot Vegan Army" tab you'll find at the top of the page. I hope you'll follow along and check this page each day to add a new inspiring face to your mental list, and to think of them when you order lunch, go to the grocery store, or do take-out.

I also hope they will inspire you to take better care of yourself, because there is nothing - at all - wrong with that. You deserve it.

No comments: